Saturday, May 17, 2008

WISDOM TEETH!

Brittany here...

I made a terrible impulse decision to get my wisdom teeth removed this week. Apparently I had four impacted teeth. This means that they are terribly hard to get out, and that your face will swell like a bull dog. The picture demonstrates impacted teeth, enjoy :)


Friday I woke up nauseated, and proceeded to spend the next 10 hours throwing up. Not cool. There was a point when I thought to myself..."Just die." But I lived through it. Apparently the pain medicine I was taking I am allergic to. Oh well :) Sam has been a wonderful nurse. She even brought me flowers. My mom and Bruce spent a lot of time over here as well. And of course, my Taylor was here. When I had finally emptied my stomach of any pain medicine and could eat again, he made me the most wonderful mashed potatoes I have ever had.

Today we are heading over to moms. That way Brooke and I can share the couch and wallow in our misery :)


No comments: