Monday, May 19, 2008

Thinking...

So i was sitting here thinking (as I recently have a lot of time to do as I am restricted to my mom's couch bed) what should i blog about. not much ...i have nothing to blog about because i am lying prostrate most of my day. But i wish britt would have posted a picture of her face. it was pretty puffy for a while...i received much entertainment at her expense. since she didn't post a picture of her face I'll give you a good one. Here we are, as Brittany previously mentioned- wallowing in our misery.

p.s. sorry that under girls trever hoehne is listed instead of me. hehe i just added the blog to our wearehoehne account and it's under trever's name...woops.

well that's all for now... enjoy your night

-brooke

1 comment:

cyndie said...

hope you guys are feeling better... are you at least watching friends reruns to pass the time??

miss you tons!!!