Monday, May 12, 2008

Inaugaration


This first post is to welcome us into the blogging world. For those of you who found yourself here by mistake as opposed to the actual girls next door blog, this must be a real let down. We make no apologies. 

This should be an exciting week for us here, there will be multiple posting soon. We've got two Watkins girls down for the count. Brooke got toe surgery and I'm (Britt) going in for my wisdom teeth on Thursday. Well that's all for now. 

This picture is us in Mammoth for Spring Break 08!

2 comments:

RobinDayle said...

Oh man, I love that I found this.
It's a good way to keep up with you crazy girls! :-)
Oh, and Britt~I'm sorry about the teeth! Remember when Sam got hers out and I came over and we had an OC marathon?
Goodtimes.
Feel better.

treverhoehne said...

freaking LOVE it! haha. New favorite blog!