Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's me...Sam

Ok, so I have been in East Asia now for about a week and it has been so wonderful! I have had the privilege to get to know so many people and you are seriously treated like royalty here. I don't get it but I kind of just go with it. For example today we were treated to a really expensive lunch just because we are American. The lunch was over 500 U.N., which is A LOT for people here. Sweet huh? The only downfall is that we all know i'm pretty high maintenance about food and I only ate rice and some questionable fruit :) everyone else on my team enjoyed it though! Anyway, things have been amazing here and the best way I can describe how I feel is through Ephesians 3:7-8. Oh yeah, I have managed to snap a few shots at these park area here and now lets be serious i'm no Tyler or Trever Hoehne but hope you enjoy! (obviously I didn't take the first shot nor am I at the park we are just on the streets)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures!

gabrielle said...

Im so glad you're doing well Sam! Awesome pictures :)